Tuesday, September 27, 2005

 

Just another day of routine ...

It's 2:21pm now and everyone has come back from lunch. As usual, prefered to be alone and do my own stuffs, I stayed back lunchless and enjoyed a moment of quietness in the office ... pondering / meditating on things happening for the past few months ...

Sad to say, life is still a routine with slight highlight on and off. Getting very tired and frustrated over the same (LOOP) wake up, brushing, washing, breakfast, working, coming back, dinner (I escaped lunch.), resting, TV, games (END LOOP). As I ponder and observe how meaningful and fun life can become to peoples arround me and the world, everything comes to one basic element, choice. C.H.O.I.C.E. damm it ... it's something we're force to undertake and pay for the consequent if a wrong choice is made. To pick the correct one costs you time, effort & lots and lots of your brain juice. On top of that, you've to take care and worry about tons of work related and family related stuffs.

Come to a time, I'm pretty bored with my complaints that I get my mouth shut!! Whatever orders come in my way, to prevent further pressure and complains I'll just pick it up and do it. Damm ... life sucks!!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?